I promised pictures a while back and hav
en't taken any recently - I don't know why it's so hard for me to take pictures these days, I'm normally so good at it. This picture was taken at Jim's squadron's Easter Egg hunt a week and a half ago. It was great. There was lots of food, a sand volleyball game, a big jumping castle thingy, and the egg hunt. The kids had a great time not to mention they made out like bandits with the candy! I tried to get Tyler in this picture with me, but he wasn't feeling photogenic or something.
Thursday, April 13, 2006
here comes peter cotton tail
Posted by Photos by: Jenniffer Eckert at 11:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You have some sexy legs mama! LOL
You're hair looks great! So long!!!
B
You are too kind, Bradi! Unfortunately for me I carry all of my weight on top! AUGH. I've been growing my hair out for a while now...don't think I'll go back to short hair again " )
Post a Comment