

Not much new going on, just wanting to share some pics with you " )
Tyler is the biggest helper a mom could ask for. Here he was sweeping the sand.
Here is Addison on her birthday bike...pink and purple are her favorite colors, can you tell?
Jayce got his birthday bike early, sometimes you just have to make it fair.........

2 comments:
Jenn-
I Just want to say that I LOVE that you are part of the blogging world now. It is such a neat way to help people keep in touch with your family and I love seeing pics of your kids. I can't believe how big they are..I remember when Addison was born(!) and Tyler was just "little" and in my class and Jayce would come toddling through the door at H.S. with his big chocolate brown eyes...now they are all BIG.
Your kids are edible.
Love ya!
Isn't it funny how fast time flies? I miss the days of seeing you at H.S. but I bet you don't miss it as much as I do! I am enjoying this new blogging stuff. It's so fun to show off pics of our life here " )
I have to admit that your little Raegan is also edible with her gorgeous eyes and smile!!
Post a Comment