Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Our trip home


With many mixed emotions we made the trip back to Florida after spending two awesome weeks with friends and family. Although we are happy to be home and as anxious as we were to get here, we will continue to miss everyone close to us.

While in Michigan we camped at Lincoln Lake and roasted hot dogs over the open flame and had smores galore!





The kids went fishing several times and caught tons of fish!
Although few were keepers, catching fish is so much fun! Even I caught a couple " )


















Libby Lu's - OMG How FUN!

Addison, Olivia, and Kammie all got to spend a day at the "spa" getting their hair, nails, and makeup done....and when they were all finished they even did the hokey pokey, well....at least us moms did! Thanks again to Grandma Carol for the FUN day! (where was all of this stuff when I was a kid?)

















Some of our family we haven't seen in years. I hadn't met my niece, Allyson, until this trip...she is one now, and such an adorable little thing! Olivia, three, I hadn't seen since she was one. The kids had fun "catching up" in their own ways " )



















My little sister, Julia - I can't believe she's 16!! I remember crying in the hospital when she was born! OMG I'm getting so old.........








I could go on and on......I'll save some more pics for tomorrow..........

0 comments: