Tuesday, August 22, 2006

back to normal?

Our lives are back to normal.......somewhat. Our summer has been great and it's officially over now. Our vacation back home is done. Our visit with our friends is done. And school has started. Jim is back to working his normal hours (well, just about) and me, well, I'm still in school.
We had such an eventful summer so far, it's hard to watch it float further and further away. I WANT MORE EXCITEMENT lol Ok, I have to remember to be careful of what I wish for now, don't I? Next thing I know, I'll be riding on the back of a whale the way things have gone lately for us " )
I began the last week of my psychology course today...one more week to go! I will then start my Paradigms of Health on Tuesday next week...no break for me this time. I am going to look into taking some ground courses around here, too. I want this degree in my hands so bad I can taste it!
Well, that's about it for this blog.......... I am leaving you with a picture of a pretty flower among lilly pads that I took when in Michigan. I figure you have to be tired of seeing the beautiful beaches by now.......right? " )

0 comments: