The funniest thing happened this past weekend while at the beach.......Jim got stung by a jellyfish! Ok, so it's not so funny....but I couldn't contain my laughter as Jim grabbed hold of his chest, squinted his eyes, and yelled out a couple four letter words when it happened! At first I didn't know what was going on, but when I saw the jellyfish "swimming" in the water by us, I realized what had just happened. So what is the first thing I ask Jim? "Do you want me to pee on it?" We have all seen the "Friends" jellyfish sting episode, right?? Turns out we could see three exact spots where he was stung and they welt up just slightly and the skin around those spots was red. It didn't look bad at all....but apparently it hurt like hell and continuted to hurt for two straight days.
I am pretty sure we will all be a little more careful of where we are swimming, or what we are swimming WITH, the next time we are at the beach!
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
beware of jellyfish
Posted by Photos by: Jenniffer Eckert at 9:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Dude, I feel for you Jim! That is seriously some terrible pain. Jen, you crack me up with your "pee on it" idea.
I would have loved to see that.
Post a Comment