Tuesday, August 08, 2006

the Yeakel's


Bill and Ranae Yeakel are a couple I met while living in Wichita Falls, Texas. Actually, Bill used to be my boss when I worked for the WF Rustlers hockey team. I became great friends with his wife Ranae and she also has a little girl just a couple months younger than Addison - although she looks about 2 years older than Addison now! As it turns out, our friends Bill and Ranae come to Panama City Beach often for their family vacation. I was so thrilled that she thought of us during their vacation this year!
It's been great spending girl time with Ranae and hanging out at the beach with our families. Their vacation isn't over yet and we have a day packed with deep sea fishing, boating, shelling, and sun bathing still waiting for us......stay tuned.......I can't WAIT until Friday!!

0 comments: