I never realized there were blog games until yesterday. Nosey me wants to check out everyone's blogs, and apparently once you've read that someone else had been tagged, you are automatically tagged as well. My dear friend Bradi called me out, so I think the least I can do is participate....so here goes........ 5 little known facts about myself: 1. I don't eat breakfast, it makes me nauseous (not to mention I want to eat every 20 minutes after that!). 2. I HAVE to shave my legs every time I shower. I can't stand lotioning hairy legs! 3. I have to apply lotion to my entire body after each shower (me too Bradi). I can't stand how dry my legs and arms feel if I don't. 4. I should buy stock in Carmex. I apply the stuff to my lips every morning when I get up (after I brush my teeth), after each meal, and right before I go to bed. I can't stand dry lips " ) 5. I hate being the center of attention. My face turns flush every time all eyes are on me.
Saturday, September 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment