Wednesday, September 06, 2006

J to the O to the B

That's right ladies and gents.....I finally got myself back into the world of the working. It's mostly for necessity rather than want, but I can't lie...I really do want to be busy again. Our finances just don't allow for me to be home anymore. So, after dozens of resumes and just one interview, I landed a (what seems to be) a GREAT job!
I will be working full time at the Navy Base in the Human Resources Department. My job title is Secretary III (level 3). The pay is great and the hours are flexible, which is awesome. It almost sounds too good to be true. This opens the door to many more opportunities for me, especially since my ultimate goal is to work in Human Resources.
Addison will start PreK on Monday and then the following week she will go to before/after school care at the same school. I have her enrolled in a private school since Tyndall Elementary doesn't have any openings for PreK yet. This is probably for the best since I can keep her in the same building for her school and day care. The boys will be going to the Youth Center after school (and they are pretty excited about it, too). I didn't think the kids would be so happy for me to go back to work, but so far they are thrilled " )

0 comments: