Oh what an eye opener I had yesterday! I'm not new to the mother thing, but I have to tell you, I am new to having girls call my house looking for Tyler! Yes, apparently Tyler has a "study buddy", as he calls her. But the news around the classroom is that Tyler has a girlfriend!

Her name is Lexi and she is such a cutie as you will see here in Tyler's class picture - Lexi is in the blue jacket next to Tyler (taken in December at a class field trip - apparently they were fond of each other even back then, which is liken an eternity for eight year olds, I'm sure! : )
1 comments:
Oh my goodness Jenn, you have a little hottie on your hands...girls are going to be shoving each other to get to him someday...YIKES! He looks so BIG! Did I really have him as a preschooler at HS?
Can't believe it.
Post a Comment