Such a nasty sounding title, huh? I feel the need to vent, so feel free to just skip right on by this stuff if you'd like....I won't know, right! ;)
So I found out that the position that I wanted so badly would be less than $3 more per hour in pay...not enough for me to go back full time. Of course it would be a little extra money, but only a little after I pay for after-school care. And this also means less time with the kids. Not that the kids want to spend time with me right now anyhow - lol. Addison is still into playing with me, but when there's neighbors to play with, they would much rather be hanging out with their friends than me. But at least I know where they are and who they are with. So no more choices to make. Although, I did stick to dropping out of college for the time being. I really need the break from that. Now I get to start paying back those student loans - yippee.
Well, thanks for 'listening' if you stuck around to read this. My adreneline is still going from a busy day at work - everything was "rush, rush, rush." So I'm going to try to be productive around the house.....
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
quitter
Posted by Photos by: Jenniffer Eckert at 3:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment