Sunday, June 08, 2008

this past week...

....was a busy one for me.

  • Monday I was preparing for a personal, one-on-one Photoshop class with a fellow co-worker (turned out Monday was a bad day for him...so we rescheduled for Tuesday/Wed - which was fine with me b/c I was not in the mood for a late night)
  • Tuesday I began my PS class - 4 1/2 hours - wrapped up shortly before 11pm
  • Wednesday I wrapped up my PS class, another 4 1/2 hours - wrapping up again shortly before 11pm (did I remind you that my bedtime is anywhere between 9-10pm?)
  • Thursday was my purse party - FUN - I got 1 new Coach and 1 new Kate Spade purse (I never knew there was a "purse" side of me before......I am becoming high maintenance! jk)
  • Friday I was able to sit, relax, and do NADA (translation: not a damn thing!) for the entire night - I think I watched a movie - or fell asleep on the couch - or maybe that was the night I fell asleep with Tyler and woke up at 2am to return to my own bed....who knows!
  • Saturday I took Tyler and his two friends to the pool for a couple of hours, then raced home to get ready for my Passion Party two hours away (not a bad turn out - signed up another consultant)
  • Sunday the kids and I tried to get the house turned over and ready for Kris and Kammie's two month visit - I feel like we accomplished what we set out to do...now I just have to put away the laundry (and say goodbye to laundry for two months!). Did I mention that my sister-in-law loves to stay busy and cleaning house and doing laundry is what she actually likes to do? OMG...how did I get so lucky!?!?

I am spent. It doesn't seem like a whole lot, but it feels like it!

I am hoping to get some of my Photoshop pics up here soon -- I am SO excited to have this program and know how to use it (at least a little bit)!

0 comments: