Monday, September 08, 2008

Visit from Ranae & Julie

Yes, I am more of a "let the pictures tell the story" kind of girl......and that doesn't change here. I've posted many pics of my wild Labor Day weekend with a visit from my great friend Ranae and her cousin Julie (aka Jooley...as Addison likes to spell it - very cute).



Ranae's last day here we visited her in-laws at the Saltwater Grill (very cool 25,000 gallon saltwater aquarium inside!).





Tyler takes a shot of us girls on the bar.







The kiddos -- Jim & I (thanks for the picture Tyler!)

















BEACHIN IT!
So, the first day I take Ranae and Julie out on the boat (just us girls alone) I hurt myself....you can't see it here, but look below for a nice shot of my bruised ankle. I'm not so graceful when it comes to slippery slopes with wet flipflops on.
What trip to PCB would be complete without a trip to the beach?? NONE! Funny story about the day we took the boat out on Saturday.....ALL of the adults, myself excluded - captain - were sitting in the front of the boat. We had 11 people in all....4 kids, 7 adults. Guess who weighs more? What happens when all of the weight is at the front of the boat? Well...it begins to DIVE into the water. Oh yeah....it was hilarious to see the front of the boat just sink under the water - all you could see was water creeping all the way up to my feet. Jim, who is dangling his feet (and now body) off the front of the boat jumps up and yells for everyone to go to the back of the boat! I threw the engine in reverse, but it was out of the water! It was hilarious, but at the time I think most everyone was a little freaked out!

On our way back from the beach the adults jumped off the boat while moving full steam ahead (all of our 40hp). It was so funny.....


Nae & I are sitting in the water...if we knew you couldn't actually tell that, I'm sure we wouldn't have sat down! :)

On our way out, talking about sinking the boat.

Dangle gives Jayce a ride on the boogie board

Captain Nae!








The girls at the Dawghouse

Drinking at Stetsons....and trying to dance......

Bruce and I
I was a trooper with my "bum" ankle.











Going out to Pier Park - Tootsies & the Beer Hause (Hauf Brau or something like that)








The girls dance on the bar at Coyote Ugly




Happy Bday Anika! 33 is a good number!!

I am getting pampered by the PCB Police Officer :)






0 comments: