How do I explain the feelings and emotions going through me right now? I'm not sure, but I'm going to take a stab at it.......
So I leave Tuesday morning for my flight back to Michigan. I will be flying in as my mom is about halfway done with her surgery. The doc says she has a 95% success rate, so that's a good thing; but I can't help but feel the anxiety. I know I have to push aside the unsettled feelings I have over a certain someone that will doubtlessly be occupying the same space as me at the hospital. Not to mention it's been almost a year since I had talked to my mom before hearing about the news of her brain anuerism. There's many unsetteled thoughts and feelings between us right now. I'm going to be as strong as I can be, for her.
Sick to my stomach, unable to eat, anxious, uncomfortable, nervous, not wanting to face reality... yeah, that's about where I'm at right now.
Somehow I thought getting this out of my system would make me feel better, and it has squished about 2% of what I've been feeling lately.
Again, please say some prayers - my grandfather isn't doing better. His radiation treatments are being doubled as of this week, he is now on oxygen, has a walker, and uses a wheelchair outside of the house (if he has the engery to get out of the house). He's not doing good and I'm not ready to lose him.
Please pray for my mom, pray that she makes it out of brain surgery just fine on Tuesday and has a speedy recovery.
Thanks for "listening" and thanks for your prayers.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Venting
Posted by Photos by: Jenniffer Eckert at 4:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Praying for ya! I wish I could be there with ya!
Post a Comment