Monday, June 26, 2006

say a prayer for me....please

Sorry for the delay in the update, but it's been a long week and weekend. I went to see my ob on Thursday for my post op visit. I was given my third shot in my butt that day...... and I want nothing more than for needles to stay away from my bum from this point forward!! The doc and I talked about my depo shot and how it will prevent my ovaries from producing hormones and the side effects that come along with that. I'm worried for my sanity and the sanity of those who live with me after the shot begins to take full effect...... so I just ask that (for now) you all say a little prayer for me....I'm not asking to be cured of anything, just asking to be able to deal with life through this period of my life.
I will also keep you updated on how things progress through this issue. Depending on how I can deal with this shot, I may end up with a hysterectomy.......

1 comments:

Bradi said...

I have been, and will continue to have you on my prayer list!
Love you girlie!