Sunday, December 10, 2006

surgery #3

Wow....2006 must be the year of surgery for me! I have had lasik eye surgery and laporoscopy exploritory surgery so far this year. And to wrap up '06 I have elected to have a partial hysterectomy! Sounds exciting, huh? " ) I am actually looking forward to this surgery. It should put to rest my 'female pains' that have been evolving over these last several years. So, mark your calendars (as I have mine) to say some extra prayers for me on December 21st. I don't anticipate any problems, since this is such a routine surgery, but walking into the surgery room so nievely would be silly.
I will be in the hospital at least until the 22nd, possibly the 23rd. So this really means I have to buckle up and get my Christmas shopping AND wrapping finished in record time! I am not worried about Christmas day at all....as long as the kids enjoy their day, that is all that matters to me " )

0 comments: