Oh, where to begin? First I would like to apologize for such a long delay in posting on here. I'm not sure if it's just been that I THINK am so busy, or if I really AM busy...but I will have to blame my lack of posting on at least one of those two excuses - that's my story, and I'm sticking to it! " )
I wrapped up one of my last two classes for the summer this week. WHEW! I am SO ready for a break! Escpecially since the weather is warming up and I am getting spring fever. My next class will start back up the end of April.
Speaking of April, we have two birthdays coming up!! Addison will turn the bit 0-5 in just 6 short days!! And I have yet to plan a party for the poor girl (sadly, I am not looking forward to it - how horrible is that??). What's worse is that Tyler will be turing 9 just 6 days later and I haven't planned his party either! My poor kids are so neglected (yeah, right!). Sunday we will throw all three kids a small birthday party while there grandma is here. Poor Jayce never gets to spend his special day with his grandma since his birthday isn't until May....hang in there Jayce....after a while you will learn to appreciate the fact that you don't have to share your birthday with anyone else!
So yes, my mom is here! She has been here for a week now and I am loving it! She has been such a great help with both the kids and the house. I came home from work yesterday to find the laundry done and the floors vacuumed - it was so nice!! I miss the days of a clean house. She has also been with the kids 24/7 for 7 days now and she isn't even complaining! She MUST be keeping it bottled up inside " ) We will continue to enjoy having mom here for another four days until we see her off. I wish she could stay longer.....
Ah...I got my first sunburn this past weekend. And BOY did it hurt!! I actually fell asleep in the beach - that'll teach me, huh? I couldn't help it, though....the kids were off playing with my mom and I don't know where Jim was (hmmmm......) but I sat down in my beach chair, closed my eyes, and listened to the gentle sounds of the waves running up onto the sand. It such a relaxing sound and atmosphere that I just fell right off to sleep! And when I realized I did fall asleep, I wanted to stretch out my legs...so I went and laid down on my towel...face down. Again, I fell off to sleep! At least I flipped, right?! As if looking like a candy cane isn't bad enough, at least I didn't burn only one side of myself.
I will post pictures soon! Stay tuned............
Thursday, March 29, 2007
March News
Posted by Photos by: Jenniffer Eckert at 8:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment