It's been several weeks since my last post, but there's been good reason for that.... I have been keeping very busy working and spending time with my mom when I'm not working. We have had such a great visit with my mom, I was very sad to have her leave. Anyone who knows me well would know that this is a rarity, too...my mom and I are so much alike that we tend to get on each other's nerves pretty quickly...but.....Saturday, April 07, 2007
a visit from grandma
It's been several weeks since my last post, but there's been good reason for that.... I have been keeping very busy working and spending time with my mom when I'm not working. We have had such a great visit with my mom, I was very sad to have her leave. Anyone who knows me well would know that this is a rarity, too...my mom and I are so much alike that we tend to get on each other's nerves pretty quickly...but.....Posted by Photos by: Jenniffer Eckert at 8:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment