Last week I dedicated my time to watching one entire game - typically Jayce and Tyler play at the same time, and I find myself running from one field to the other so that I make sure to support both of my boys. This night, however, Tyler had his game held off base so there was no pressure to run from one field to the other. I also dedicated this night to taking pictures of Jayce's game and each of his players "in action". It was so much fun! Jayce is really doing great in baseball this year. He is awesome at hitting the ball, running the bases, and being a team player! He has the best coaches this season and the positive impact it has had on Jayce is so cool! Any ways...I'll be taking shots of Tyler's game tonight :0)
Monday, May 07, 2007
play ball!
Posted by Photos by: Jenniffer Eckert at 7:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment