10. The weather finally cooling down, which means I get to sleep with my windows open!
9. My job. My employer is so understanding of the times I have to leave early for family circumstances (which happened quite often this week)
8. My determination to lose weight, which was brought on by a trip to the mall trying on dresses for the Christmas party.
7. A clean car - Addison helped wash it and Jayce vacuumed the entire inside!
6. My patio swing - there is nothing more relaxing than sitting out on my swing in the fresh evening air, watching the kids ride thier bikes, climb the tree, or just run around with thier friends.
5. Milk - I have been craving milk like crazy lately! We go through at least a gallon of milk a day.
4. All three of my children being in school.
3. Again, my job - for allowing me to cut my hours down to 30 hours per week, allowing me more time with my kids.
2. Not having daycare costs! We actually made it through the pay period without dipping into our savings!! (sadly, this is the first time this has happened since joining the Air Force)
1. Living in a neighborhood where I feel safe letting the kids run around in (actually leaving the yard) and all of my kids' friends who call to see if the kids can come over to their house to play! All three kids have different friends who will do this....it's fantastic! I no longer feel like the entertainer! And this allows some "me" time, too - which helps me be a better mom.
Saturday, September 29, 2007
what I'm thankful for this week
Posted by Photos by: Jenniffer Eckert at 7:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment