Friday, October 12, 2007

'tis the season!




Ok, I know many of you may think I am some kind of crazy person, but the idea of spirits, ghosts, the "afterlife", or whatever you want to call it, intriges me. The shot on the right was taken last year around Christmas time. Yes, I broke the law (which I didn't know was a law then!) by going into a cemetary after dusk... but after seeing some pictures that a friend of mine took when she went "ghost hunting" at a cemetary, I couldn't help but see if I could see the same thing. Well, as you can see in the picture, there are tons of orbs. This particular picture shows a canopy over a new burial. Of all of the pictures I took, this is where the most orbs manifested.


Ok, so what's the point to all of this? Well, tomorrow I will be heading to Monticello, Florida - about 2 and a half hours from Panama City. I will be joining a group of my girlfriends for an evening at the John Denham Bed & Breakfast voted the #1 place to sleep with a ghost. Prior to our lodging, we will take a ghost tour of the historic town. Guiding us will be the Big Bend Ghost Trackers , a professional paranormal investigative group. I'm so excited!! I'll have more to tell after this weekend.......hopefully I'll have some news worth sharing :)

0 comments: