Well, the computer is still "sick" with a virus and I haven't been able to post the Halloween pics - and really, not much has been going on since Halloween....no news to tell :( We live boring lives - ok, well, not really........
Thanskgiving was a wonderful day. We had friends over and ate a feast of food! It was fabulous! Unfortunately I had to work on Black Friday, but I still made it out to Target in the afternoon, but NOT for Christmas shopping....no, instead I had to buy household goods. Who else do you know that waits until Black Friday to go shopping for that kind of stuff?
We did have a bit of a scare happen just a couple weeks ago.....I had to take a trip to the ER with Jayce. He was bit in the face by our dog (only after provoking her to do it though -- trust me, Jayce is to blame since he didn't learn the last time something similar happened). Apparently (I was driving home when this happened) Jayce and Sadie were laying on Jayce's bed. Jayce had lay next to Sadie, face-to-face, and was petting her. Sadie didn't like him being in her face and she growled. We have taught the kids that if the dog growls it means "back off". Well, Jayce continued to pet her until Sadie got to the point where she was tired of him and she bit him. She got him good enough that one part of his wound would not stop bleeding after several hours. So, off to the ER we went....... Jayce didn't get stitches or staples, but instead got sterostrips (sp?) to keep the skin pulled together. This boy has had more head and face trauma than any other child I know.........
And I said we live a boring life............HA!
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Halloween...... Thanksgiving......
Posted by Photos by: Jenniffer Eckert at 12:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment