Wednesday, May 14, 2008

10 reasons I'm such a slacker on here lately

10. I'm tired when I get home from work
9. If I don't have an appointment to go to each day, I have something else to do
8. The dogs want me to lay on the couch with them (and who can say no to that?)
7. My weekends are booked from here until the end of June
6. I've been in a gardening mood lately
5. The weather is too nice to stay inside
4. I'm only outside if I'm not tired
3. Did I mention how tired I was lately?
2. The kids keep me WAY busy (baseball season is finally over today!)
1. Ready for the #1 reason I've been slacking? I'M TIRED!

Why am I so tired? Hormones? Mmm, maybe. Kids? Possibly. Passion Parties? Likely. Uncomfortable bed & pillow and I'm not getting enough sleep at night? PROBABLY! I'm asking Santa for a new bed this Christmas.

0 comments: