Jim and I went on a canoe trip this past weekend. It was a BLAST!! What could have been a very relaxing day (seriously, check out the pictures...it was beautiful!) turned into an adventure for us. Jim and I both came out with scratches and bruises...but it was so much fun!! We joined several other couples and friends from Jim's squadron for the day; add a little alcohol, and.......well, you'll see.........
We are just getting started....and everyone is still sober
Apparently this is a tradition...and so, of course Jim participates!
Those rocks are a killer!
Yeah, I'm a little tipsy....literally and figuratively
Why can't I look this graceful????
Don't let those smiling faces fool you...they are all actually pee-ing in the water.....
1 comments:
Ohh. looks like so much fun! I love canoe trips..it's been ages since I've been..i'm living vicariously thru your pics right now.
Oh and like the new background. Very bright, very fun. =)
Post a Comment