Tropical storm Fay turned out to be a big tease.....yes, you heard right, a tease. Am I really an adrenaline junkie? We have been here for two years, seriously...where are all of these "storms"? I know I should be careful of what I wish for, but really...
The eye of the storm was sitting directly on top of us...storms spinning all around us. It was the calm before the storm - or so we thought. Then drizzle, drizzle, and more drizzle. A westerly (sp?) wind came in and, like magic, distanced the storm from us.
Jim tells me there's another tropical storm in the Carribean somewhere. I say I'll get excited when I see it head our way.
(in all seriousness, though...I am happy there wasn't a soul hurt - around here - do to TS Fay)
Monday, August 25, 2008
Fay was a tease
Posted by Photos by: Jenniffer Eckert at 7:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment