Yet another Tropical Storm is on its way to the Gulf of Mexico....and what great timing it has (I say with plenty of sarcasm). My friend Ranae and her cousin are flying in from IL to spend the holiday weekend with us. I have plans of boating, sunning, swimming, and fishing in store for us and I may have to squeeze that in to two days...not to mention the nightlife and a lunch date with Ranae's in-laws (who are down here right now as well).
Keep your fingers crossed that Gustav will hold off until after Tuesday - Nae has to fly back home Tuesday afternoon and as much as I want her to stay down here...I'm sure Bill and the girls would want their mommy back home :)
On another note:
I'll try to do better with the pictures. I have been very busy trying to touch up photos from previous sessions and get them out to my clients ASAP - I have to build a good customer base! I'll try to do better!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Gustav
Posted by Photos by: Jenniffer Eckert at 1:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment