Some of my annoyances about the kids lately:
1. Waking up to a kitchen with cereal boxes left opened on the counter (and "not me" is to blame)
2. Stepping on those darn matchbox cars/planes on the floor
3. Hygene efforts (I mean seriously...do you WANT to be the stinky kid in class?)
4. Leaving their dirty clothes on the bathroom floor EVERY night
5. Having to tell them time and time again to put their shoes away when they come into the house (I make it easy for them...there is a basket RIGHT next to the door...it's not that difficult)
6. Yelling - Addison would break every wine glass in the house (if we had any) with her screaching loud pitch that she has mastered
7. Brushing "guck" left in the sink - all dried up
8. The smell of morning pee (gross, I know......TRUST ME....I KNOW!) left from the boys in their bathroom
9. The kids bathroom altogether is pretty much gross
10. Finding leftover food, or food wrapings hidden in a corner in the bedrooms of each of my kids - I swear I feed them, but apparently not enough junk
What keeps me hanging in there:
1. Kisses from Jayce when he knows I'm having a bad day
2. Drawings from Addison that say "I love mom"
3. Tyler telling me every morning and every night that he loves me
All in all, my kids are great, but there are days when I just want to scream --- that's when I tag out and escape to the computer, couch, or bed. Tonight my drug of choice is the computer ;)
Monday, October 20, 2008
Augh
Posted by Photos by: Jenniffer Eckert at 7:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment