Sunday, October 26, 2008

Dangle Halloween Party

What started out as a horrible Saturday (I awoke with yet another migraine) ended pretty well. After the two other events we had Saturday - one of which I had to bail on - we ended our night with the Dangles at their Halloween Party. It was the best decorated Halloween party I've ever been to and the company was great!


Sara (football player) & Dangle
(by this time everyone was sharing Dangle's afro wig......notice the unibrow and "mole" on Dangles face? He was some sort of Transgender-something or other)


I was able to pull off the Twister costume!
Father Jim with his "bling bling" cardboard cross


Lacy (a 50's girl) and her hubby "Nixon" in the background

Sister Melody and Father Sam (you should have seen what was written on the back of Sam's cross...it was an advertisement for an alter boy.....too funny!)


The homemade Coffin Cooler.....now THAT'S redneck creativity at it's best!










0 comments: