KIDS IN A CANDY STORE
Jim loves him some Jelly Bellies....for real!

Anika's $3 Peanut Butter cup - she LOVED it!

Anika & Tyler....silly

Tyler was bum-rushed into this picture....I love it!

After dinner the stilt walker made the kids balloon hats

Jayce picked the shark hat

This hat was originally made for Addison, but she's picky and wanted a plain ole pink doggie, so Khiya enjoyed the flower hat instead!

Tyler's viking hat

Anika liked the flower hat, too!

During dinner pics.......Anika & I

Self portrait...Addison wanted me to take a pic of her kissing my cheek

Who's that bird?

Who's this bird?

And this one?

Why does this bird have to show off?

The highlight of the night at Pier Park....the kids rolling down the hill. Seriously, a $50 meal, some candy from the candy store, and THIS is what their favorite this was to do! Next time I'm just getting cardboard boxes and clothes hangers and calling it a night!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!
1 comments:
HAHAAAAAAAA!!! I LOVE IT!!!! Yeah, next time, we'll just take them to the park. HA!
Post a Comment