Friday, January 02, 2009

You have to follow through....

I feel so bad for Tyler...he's been trying to grow his hair out for a long time now. And b/c we know how important it is for him to have long hair, we've been threatening that if Tyler continues to disobey and disrespect, he will get it cut. Well, the day has come and the threat no longer became just a threat...it became punishment.

Personally, I like Tyler with shorter hair, but the skater look was growing on me - I have to admit it. He took it like a trooper until it was almost over.......

The BEFORE pics....




The AFTER pics......


You can see the teary eyes as he doesn't want his picture taken. Look at all of the hair on the floor! Clippers were only used to trim around his ears and shape the back of his neck.
Yes....sad eyes...but you have to follow through with your threats!

He looks so handsome!

2 comments:

Anika said...

He didn't seem too bummed about his hair when he was showing it off to me... It looks GREAT!!!!

Scoop of The Ray's said...

I cant believe how grown up he is! :) Nice job!