Wednesday, April 14, 2010

back in the game

thanks to my friend Diane, I'm back to blogging ~ with an entire year gone and not recorded I think it's due time, don't you? the best part is I think it was wise to skip the year 2009 as it was a very difficult year for me and the family ~ some good things did happen last year, like: Jim and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary (we made it!), God blessed us with the strength it took to stick together, and my mom has progressively gotten stronger physically ~ so what's new in 2010? LOTS of things!

* we are moving to Tucson, Arizona

* Tyler begins middle school

* Jim prepares to test for MSgt

* Sunkissed Photography gets BUSY

* full-time college will be a reality for Jim and I in the fall

* we increased our family size by one dog


I'm sure there's more, but as my head aches for some peace and quiet (and the kids will be home in an hour) I will post some pics of some of the highlights of 2009....




jim and i learn to scuba dive


10 year anniversary c/o a beautiful Caribbean cruise


i will defeat the slide for life!


they grow so fast!


the family learns to scallop

1 comments:

Just Diane said...

Hey there!!! I will be the first to comment! I am glad that I will have another way to keep up with the Eckerts. I know we only met for a brief amount of time but hopefully in the future we can take another cruise or vacation of some sort together. Good luck to Jim on testing for Master!!!