Operation Love ReUnited is a non profit organization that I recently volunteered with as a photographer. The idea of the organization is to provide military families with pictures prior to, during, and after a loved one has deployed. My first shoot was with the Brooks family. Dee is already deployed and won't be returning until August, so I was only able to shoot his wife and their two children. We had a blast at Lake Caroline!
My job as the photographer is not only to take pictures, but to create an album of some of the best shots and send them to the deployed soldier. This gives him/her hope, inspiration, and excitement of what he holds back home in the States. I will not be here for Dee's homecoming due to our own PCS, but hopefully the family will take advantage of another photographer's goodwill and have them onsite for the homecoming. Those are where the true emotions shine ~ they are priceless. Please visit the site and spread the word!
1 comments:
Fabulous pictures!! I have another friend that was involved in this same operation in Colorado! It really is a wonderful service for those who serve our country.
Post a Comment